unlock the potential
Qwickmeds, an in-hospital self-dispensed PRN
personal medication dispenser by MedApptic
- Give patients self-administration capabilities for as-needed medications while insuring hospital staff knows about all medication intake, reducing the risk of unsafe dosages and dangerous drug interactions
- Saves hospitals money by improving staff efficiency and medication dispensing
- Improves patient outcomes with timely medication administration
- Reduces interruptions for nursing staff
- Boosts patient satisfaction
Medication Dispenser, USPTO Patent Number 9,465,918, was issued October 11, 2016.
Related patents are pending.